What is it?
This is no ordinary stopwatch, but a stopwatch to use during a time trial where the athletes start at a fixed interval.
- The names of the participating athletes can be loaded from a textfile or the names can be entered manually.
- During the time trial athletes can be added or renamed.
- If an athlete misses the fixed start time, then the time can be corrected during the time trial.
- The cells of the finished athletes will show the final time.
- The time of athletes currently performing, is green and the time of athletes waiting to start, is red.
- Ten seconds before the start of an athlete the time will count down with tenths of seconds.
- Can also be used at a running competition by setting the interval to zero.
Only in paid version
- The results can be saved to a ".csv" file after (and during) the time trial.
- Add more then 10 athletes